November 17, 2014

4th Quarter

Hey Team,

So the busiest time of year is once again upon us, and the office I work at. It's kind of a catch 22, if you will. You work your brains out, and try, try, try, and many times to no avail. Some problems are just persistent and you work on them for weeks, sometimes months with no real solution in sight. But people can sure be compassionate to the crazy girl on the other end of the line, and very giving during this time of year, and all year round. I'm so lucky to do what I do. So that's where I'm at. So after an especially frustrating week last week, this lady went down to Target and took care of business. Sometimes you just need a $10 pair of shoes, and a new purse. I passed on a jacket, but I went back this morning and picked it up. So thanks Target. We'll just need a couch, and you will officially be my psychiatrist.

Here's to clearance,

Jana

1 comment:

  1. Jana B - i just read the last bit about Target and we laughed and laughed. You are great and we love you

    ReplyDelete