February 20, 2014

Pentatonix

Hey Team,

So for Christmas, my awesome sister in law got Jessica and I tickets for Pentatonix. They are an acapella group that won the third season of the sing off. I can't aptly describe how good the show was! I think it was the mix of the audience being so responsive/full of choir nerds like myself, and the reaction from the performers just loving how into it we all were. They even said we were the loudest/best crowd on their 2014 tour so far. So WHAT AN AMAZING SHOW! I also have to mention, we were back by the sound guy, and he was so fun to watch. You could tell he was their biggest fan, and just jamming out with everyone to the beat. So epic. Here's a song I love and have been playing on repeat a million times since Monday night, and a shot from the show.

Here's to crazy harmonies,

Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment