December 22, 2011

2011

At the end of each year we all seem to look back at the 12 months that have so quickly passed. You almost wonder if time can pass even quicker than it already is. I mean, I have 13 days left of being 21. So strange to think about. Especially when people say the statement "Act your age." I can't decide if I love or hate when people use it. Usually if it's used towards me, I've being acting like a child. Not a big surprise there people. I'm a happy-go-lucky girl who flies by the seat of her pants. I just prefer it that way. But here are some highlights of my crazy year. 

My best friend of 21 years got home from his mission. I didn't realize how much I depended on him for support. It really was tough. (And I didn't even serve the freaking mission!) But he is home, and he is ready for some silliness, as am I. Here's a treasure from circa 1995? 

Next, I'm still in college. I feel as if I'll be 35 when I graduate. But it's so good for me to stretch myself. I need to do it a lot more in 2012. 

I had a doggie. As mentioned in my post "Ezma the Dog", we had my brother's dog live with us for a few months. She is a doll, and I really miss her since she returned to Seattle at Thanksgiving. Here's proof I was a dog person from the beginning. 

I got a new job. It pretty much fell into my lap. I'm a very loyal person, almost to a fault, and it almost kept me from moving onto a better job. But I did, and I don't regret it. I love my job. Not many can say that, and I feel so welcome, and apart of a workplace family. Such a lucky girl. 

My family has put up with my for another year. I know that everyone did the "I'm thankful" post, but here's mine. It's only a month late. I am so grateful for my family. I would honestly be homeless without them. I am a crazy spirit. I'm fiercely independent I like to think, but I really depend on them a lot. The great thing is, they always deliver. They put up with me, and believe in me when I don't deserve it in the least. They know when I need a nap or food or some "Jana Time".(Alone time) They know when I am gonna lose it, and keep messing around until I snap. I love making them laugh. Probably the most gratifying thing in my life. So thanks family. I appreciate all you do for me, especially when I'm a butt, and you are nice anyway. Here's to love at home in 2012. Here's some precious ones. 




And finally, 

A very Merry Christmas from the Stoneman Family. 




          I now proudly wear Debby's Ugly Christmas Sweater to the parties each year. Love ya Deb!

No comments:

Post a Comment