May 2, 2011

Summer 2011 Movie Guide

What do I do best when I'm on a deadline and in the midst of finals? Everything but what I am supposed to be doing of course! I have compiled a short list of the movies I am interested in seeing this summer. Like my life, a work in progress.

For the month of May
Jumping the Broom
Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides
Kung-Fu Panda 2


June
X-Men: First Class
Green Lantern
The Art of Getting By, (also known as Homework) 

July
Larry Crowne
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Crazy Stupid Love

August
The Help
One Day

Now, my list includes,
4 Chick Flicks, -Jumping the Broom, The Art of Getting By, Crazy Stupid Love, and One Day.
3 movies based on books, -The Help, One Day, and Harry Potter.
Technically speaking, comic books are books, but not the best-seller kind,
which would include -X-men and Green Lantern
1 Heartwarming Endearing Story- Larry Crowne
1 Cartoon/CGI-Kung Fu Panda 2
1 Disney Movie-Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Visit IMDB to see all trailers you are interested in, cause seriously it'd take me a year to put them all up. I'll put up critique's as I see each film, and maybe save you some time/money in the process. Here's one trailer I thought was very promising. Enjoy!

1 comment: