February 20, 2015

President's Day

Hey Team,

As I looked at the clock Sunday night, it read 10:30. I had two thoughts pop into my head simultaneously. First, get your butt in bed you are going to work tomorrow. Second, I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW!

So I gloriously slept in, well, until like 7, and then after a bathroom break, and a kiss on the doggie's head, I tried to get a few more ZZ's. After some great Plants Vs. Zombie time, I did the dishes, I washed my bedding, and did some other cleaning up in my room. (You wouldn't know it based on how it looks today).

Then my friend Ben came over and we watched almost all of Galavant. Now, before you send your eyes to the sky to roll them at me, here's two things that save the show.

First and foremost, Alan Menken. You may or may not know him from the catchy hit tunes he wrote for the following movies. Pocahontas, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Little Mermaid, Aladdin, you get the picture here. So his songs are very clever, and just funny in the best way. It's a show you have to be in a certain mood for. Things are not very serious on this show. We'll just say that much.


Timothy Omundson. You know him well from his Psych days, and he has turned out to be my favorite character. Very well done good sir.

So that was the morning. Then I caught Selma out at the Gateway. So amazing! I don't know why it got snubbed. Boo. Great piece of history I want to become more familiar with.

So that was my day.

How was your holiday?

Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment