June 16, 2014

A beginners guide to The Pointer Sisters

Hey Team,

So one fine day I was waiting on hold for Select Health. If you've ever done so yourself, it can be really rough. But luckily their waiting music is actually fantastic if you could ever believe that. Out of the blue, one of my favorites from The Pointer Sisters, Automatic came in through my phone and I almost fell onto the ground. Cue childhood memories of dancing to these cool chicks with all of my siblings/all coming back to me now kind of moment. I jammed and sang along until it was over, and ever since, it has re-awakened my need to have these soul sisters in my playlist.

So here's the jams you need in your life, and when you need to listen to them. 


Automatic
Play it when you attempt to flirt with someone but end up falling on your face.



Freedom
I've never found another found another song quite like this one, and I just love it. I don't even know how to describe it, you'll just have to give it a listen. 




Fire
It's a full moon. 







My Personal Favorite is Dare Me
Listen to it when you need to get pumped up for pretty much anything significant. 


Honorable mentions:  I Need You, American Music, Slow Hand, He's So Shy, and of course, 


Here's to Soul, 

Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment