May 15, 2014

Once Upon a Time Season 3 Finale

Hey Team,

Major spoilers ahead, ye be warned! (in your best pirate voice)

So here's why I love this show. They never let everyone be happy for too long, the story couldn't continue if they did. They would have literally reached their happy ending. There's a shoe always waiting to drop, and poor Regina always seems to get the short end of stick because of Emma or Snow. Bless her heart, I literally screamed out at the television when we found out who really came back with Emma and Hook. I loved the way she transformed this season, but there's always that hint that she could always go back to being evil, the thing I love most about Regina and Rumple. They represent all of us in a way. None of us are all good or all bad, we're a mixed bag of both traits. Plus, even our heroes doing something brave like saving someone's life has it's consequences, and took away Regina's short lived happiness with Robin.

Now, the Emma and Hook relationship I've wanted from the beginning, and I wasn't really that sad when Neal died. Sorry! I feel like a horrible person for saying that, but it's true. To find out how much Hook really sacrificed to reach her was completely perfect, and I'm excited to see what's next for their storyline.

Happy Hiatus!

Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment