April 2, 2012

11 Random Things..I'm doing this for Ashley

Jana and Rylee Summer 2010

11 Random Things
1. Ever since I mowed lawns for two summers I have become OCD about my hands. I think with all the grass and dirt and who knows what else was underneath my nails daily, I wash them a ton. Not like a crazy amount, but if they smell weird, or sticky I wash them. Common Sense?
2. I love driving. Some people don't, but I do. Being a commuter I guess I sort of have to. 
3. I love kids shows, like Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes,
Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Spongebob Squarepants. Keeps me young. 
4. I always wear earrings. You can tell I'm stressed or had a busy morning if I'm not
wearing them. I also think I look weird without them. 
5. I had to give up blue PowerAde after I stopped mowing. If I drink it, I feel like I have to go mow 45 lawns to feel accomplished. I've also given up soda for 50 days now, so I actually crave water. 
6. I remember faces. If I see someone on campus, I can usually tell you which class I had with them. Too bad names never come easily.
7. I prefer men who are blondes. With blue eyes. Thanks Disney for making Pocahontas.
8. I don't do scary movies. I barely get through Signs people.
9. I never make my bed.
10. I call my parents by their first name. And no, they don't care.
11. I'm becoming an aunt for the first time in July!

El Questeeeoneh (my made up spanish name for questions.)
1. Favorite song/musician at the moment? 
I've gotta say Guster. Their Easy Wonderful album plays every morning as I get ready. Look it up.
2. Who is your role model and why? 
It's difficult to come up with one person, but I'd say my aunts. Like every one of them. I'm really blessed to have such great women in my life who teach me something amazing every time
 I am with them. They are truly angels in my life.
3. What is your favorite place to shop? 
 Dress barn. Killer dresses when I can afford them.
4. Cooking or Baking?
Cooking. I make a mean breakfast burrito.
5. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Baniewicz. He introduced me to Daniel Day-Lewis in Last of the Mohicans. Enough said.
6. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes! I write in cursive because it's faster for me. But that doesn't mean I don't mix print in there.
7. What do/did you look for in a future spouse?
They have to be funny. Deal breaker.
8. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Complainers/liars.
9. If you could live anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
Australia. I'd get a great tan. Hopefully run into Hugh.
10. Have you ever broken a bone?
Nope.
11. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
Dressing up my cousin Augie in my Easter dress.

1 comment:

  1. This is your Auntie Mary and your post made me cry - a happy cry.

    ReplyDelete