January 19, 2017

Waving @ the wrong person @ the Gym

Hey Team,

Have you ever thought you recognized someone at the gym, it actually was not them, but you didn't stop yourself in time before waving? Yeah, me neither. BUT, it's more important I'm back at the gym right? Having a buddy really, really, really helps. It's felt nice to accomplish something before work instead of just rolling out of bed and hoping for the best.

My birthday and Christmas were especially sweet, and I'm so happy to be able to enter the new year so blessed and refreshed from the break. A few other updates are I'm still roommate-less, so hopefully broadcasting it will not disrupt the rapture of watching Peaky Blinders on Netflix whenever I have a moment. (Or, in all honesty making moments to watch).

I am now the proud owner of a ukulele in addition to my guitar, so I'm hoping to play that more/learn to be better at it this year. Also getting back to physical books is another goal, finishing more books all the way through, and reading what I have on my shelf.

Next, I'm hoping to truly and completely break-up with Sally May this year, and pay off the rest of my student loans. It may take until May 2018 if nothing changes, but I'll have a degree in May, and that can only lead to good things, right?

Resolutions < Goals

Here's to making 2017 your ACTUAL year,

Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment