March 8, 2013

Faith in Humanity Restored

Hey Team, 

Here's some things that usually fix my mood if I am down. 



 I just watch this.







Or listen to this. 









Or look at this face that visited for Spring Break!



























Or Laugh at these.






Can't forget to include a doggie. 


Thank you Pinterest.






Warning, the level of awesome in the next picture can barely be comprehended.






:)




One more laugh....











And if none of that made you happier, then hopefully this will. 






“She came home from the hospital after her father passed covered in tears. I started crying and kept asking her ‘What can I do for you? Tell me how I can help’…And she looked up at me and said ‘Just hold me..’cause you’re the only thing that can fix me right now.’ ”
- Chris Martin on the inspiration for ‘Fix You’. 



Hope that restored some of your faith in Humanity, or at least made you laugh once or twice. Happy Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment