July 11, 2012

Baby/Puppy Birthday

Hey Team,

It's Ezma's Birthday. I just wanted to let you know. My sister Jentry will also go into labor at any moment, so they may share a day of birth. Who knows.

But I'm winding down my semester and only have a few more weeks to go. So I'm not so submerged anymore, and I truly have a game plan to kick butt and take names, and all that.

Recently, I've discovered just how magical all this Pinterest crap is. No I don't have my own, I'm addicted to my Mom's Pinterest on her Ipad. You can find that either to your right or click here. So most of the great pins/likes are really mine, whenever I can pry it from her hands and look through all the awesome stuff you can make. I've experimented with a few glass tutorials, and Debby and I made a fantastic wreath.

(Shown with the birthday girl)

But it gets kinda crazy/overwhelming at all of the things you can do. But it's super handy for ideas/recipes. So way to go creators of Pinterest, but judas have you created monsters out of moms.

It's been kind of an emotional few weeks. My friend from Tolman Elementary entered the MTC today, and she is and always be everything that I want to be. Confident. Beautiful. Talented. Bright. Inspiring. Attending her farewell just gave me such a lift, and a great push to finish my semester well, and really do my best. Because she brings it everyday. So good luck to Britny, her blog is also to your right. (Hermana Mortensen)

I've been listening to a self-help book as of late. This isn't my first self-help book to be for sure, but it has been really good advice. Money has typically evaded me as far as understanding it. It's not that I can't make it, it's just that it typically doesn't stick around long. So to anyone to has a long commute, or is just in need of some great financial advice, I'd highly recommend Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover. He's the real deal, and not quite as jarring as Suze Orman.

I also saw The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel at the Broadway (new seats are amazing!) It was a fantastic movie, and I recommend it to everyone. I kind of miss rating movies, so here's a shout out to the good old days of just movie posts only.

I get to go on a river run this weekend with some members of ASUU, and I can't wait. It'll be my second school-related vacation, but hell I will TAKE IT. So I'll report back to you on that. I haven't been on a river since girls camp. So it ages me just a tad.

So there's the run down for now. I'm still alive. I think that's all that matters. Have a good week!




No comments:

Post a Comment